Thursday, June 05, 2008

Meme of Fives

The rules:

  1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
  4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?

I think that was when I knew I was serious about yoga. I quitted my gym and went looking for a place that teaches yoga exclusively and properly. Other than that, I was pretty much learning how to pick up after myself. Much like what I am still doing today.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

  1. Must write something for my novel-in-progress.
  2. Must iron work-clothes.
  3. Must buy the magazines reserved for me.
  4. Must start researching for New York trip
  5. Cook and pack lunch for work

What are five snacks you enjoy?

  1. Berries: Blueberries. Raspberries.
  2. Danish butter cookies
  3. Goat cheese on crackers.
  4. Nuts. All sort: Almonds, Walnuts, Hazelnuts.
  5. Cherries. Or any other small fruits that you can pop into your mouth.

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

  1. Buy a house and stock it with beautiful bookshelves for all my books.
  2. Finally adopt a doggie and love it lots lots
  3. Quit my job. Read and practice yoga full-time.
  4. Open a cafe where my friends can hang out, and I can kick out asshole customers when they disrespect my staff.
  5. Vagabond around the world until the day I decide to stop. That's when I will settle down and open that cafe

What are five of your bad habits?

  1. Swearing. Alot.
  2. Surfing the net obsessively
  3. Procrasinating. Alot.
  4. Narrow-mindedness. Yes, it's a habit. And like all bad habits you can kick it if you make an effort.
  5. Bad temper

What are five places where you have lived?

I've lived in the same place my whole life.

What are five jobs you’ve had?

  1. Cashier
  2. Secretary (okay, I was a glorified clerk) in a French Bistro. I actually liked this job. Too bad the restaurant closed down
  3. Relief Teacher (Hated this job.)
  4. Buyer for a bookstore
  5. Full-time student of the world

Sorry. Not going to tag anyone. Feel free to pick this up if you wish.

2 comments:

Ana S. said...

Good luck with today's writing :)

I like your idea about vagabonding around the world. And about the doggie.

darkorpheus said...

Nymeth Alas, did not work on novel. But I did some writing in my journal.

Vagabonding takes a leap of faith and courage. I guess having lots of money helps - it means you are secure enough not to have to look back.

Doggie! :)