Wednesday, May 07, 2008

WRIST CUTTING MUSIC | Sad Kermit

As I mentioned earlier, I am currently compiling a "Wrist Cutting Music" Playlist for my new iPod Nano. I just happened to come across this: Sad Kermit singing Elliot Smith's "Needle in the Hay". Sad Kermit even acts out a parody of the scene from the Wes Anderson film, The Royal Tenenbaums. [thanks Chad]

It's an awesome video, done by some obviously gifted people with very warped sense of humour. May you guys use your powers for good and not for evil!



Sad Kermit even has his own MySpace page, where it was explained:

"Soon after the death of Jim Henson, Sad Kermit spiraled downward into a life full of addiction, romance and pain. The songs and videos on this webpage shed light on Sad Kermit’s descent into his dark, hurting world"

Oh, you poor thing, you green thing.

Go to http://www.myspace.com/sadkermit , where you can listen to Sad Kermit sing his versions of Radiohead's "Creep" and Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah".

LMAO!



PS: I've decided I need a "Muppets" label for this blog. Yes, there will definitely be more Muppet posts to come. ;)

4 comments:

wil said...

Kermit: strung-out and thin. :-)

darkorpheus said...

wil: Sad Kermit does look something like a strung-out druggie, doesn't he? Hee.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Lord but I do love me some Muppets.

darkorpheus said...

Carl I feel the same. There's never enough Muppets.

I love whoever did this. It's genius.