Thursday, May 31, 2007

World’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity

It's Vesak Day, when Buddhists around the world honour the Buddha's birthday. So it's sort of like Christmas for the Buddhists, I guess. My parents are going vegetarian today, in honour of the Buddha, and they still don't get it that vegetarian food don't have to be bland.

Vegetarian dining can be full of colour and flavours, and vegetarians can be very sexy. Really.

Which brings me to this news thread: PETA is organising their 7th annual “World’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity” poll. I didn't even know about the previous 6 polls. Some veggie celebrities: Carrie Underwood; Bryce Dallas Howard; Naomi Watts; Maggie Q; Joaquin Phoenix; P!nk, Joan Jett and Tobey Maguire.

Go here to vote for your "World’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity"!

My vote is for Joan Jett, because I want to look this good when I'm 47!

Yes, she's really 47! ------------------->

4 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Wow, that's a hard choice. There are alot of very beautiful women on that list. But I do agree, I hope 47 finds me in Joan Jett-ish shape/health! Loved her recent commercial for American Chopper that they were showing on tv and in movie theatres.

chrisa511 said...

hehe...just thinking of Carl looking like Joan Jett at 47...*evil grin* But in all seriousness, she is a gorgeous 47.

Vesak Day! I had never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing Dark Orpheus :)

Carl V. Anderson said...

I have the outfit already to go! ;)

darkorpheus said...

Carl, *ahem* in those black leather tank tops? You must really be very comfortable with your masculinity.